Problem with two paypal accounts linked to my ebay

Wondering if anyone can help me with a problem I have with receiving payments into my paypal account.

I have sold a few things over the past week and some payments have been received into my paypal account, as they should, but some have gone into my husbands. Not such a good thing as I am the one who does all the hard slog selling on ebay!!

I had recently bought something for him using my ebay account but it was paid for with his paypal account. Could this be the reason why this is happening?

It seems to be so random. One day the payments go to me and the next the payments go to his account. I have been going around and around in circles trying to find where in my account I can make the changes required to fix this problem. The only section I can see about linking your accounts only seems to apply to buying, not selling.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Problem with two paypal accounts linked to my ebay

The PayPal email address will be in the listing.

I suggest at some stage your husbands PayPal email addy was used in a listing and now it is auto filled in when you do another listing.

You can check by revising an item and look at the payment section to see what email addy is there.

And change it if need be.

image host

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

The PayPal email address will be in the listing.

I suggest at some stage your husbands PayPal email addy was used in a listing and now it is auto filled in when you do another listing.

You can check by revising an item and look at the payment section to see what email addy is there.

And change it if need be.

image host
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Cripes that's going to take me quite some time to find the offending listing with the incorrect address. Makes sense though. Thanks for the great advice. Much appreciated.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Do you use business policies?

If not then my suggestion would be to sign up to use them.

Create a business policy each for Returns, Postage and Payment.

Then connect these policies to each of your listings. Where you would normally enter the data manually.

When you have done this all your listings will be consistent and if you wish to make a change to any one of these policies it will be instantly reflected across all your listings.

Much simpler way to go.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply