Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

interesting behaviour

I have recently had received requests for partial refunds for two items I sold as the items were not as described.Rather than offer a partial refund I offered a full refund with me paying the return postage.Never heard another word from either buyer,...

Resolved! Title search conumdrum

Today I tried to look at one of my listings by typing the two keywords into an ebay search. The item is a 'Planet lamp' & I typed in these two words- but my listiing did not appear amongst the 20 others currently listed for sale.I tried both my lapto...

Resolved! ending listings and relisting

as i have the unlimited free listings for may, if i end my listings that would be ending at the begining of june then relist them next weekend. will i be charged any listing fees or fees for ending them early?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changing over to a store

This may be a stupid question, but I am considering changing over to a basic store to get slightly better FVF fees. What happens to your current listings when doing so? Most of my listings now are BIN with Make an offer on them, when I move over do t...

TURBO LISTER PERCENTAGE OF SHIPPING

How can i make turbo lister charge people a percentage on shipping items international, instead of charging them a flat rate of $5, is there anyway to change this ?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

private selling

Hi Can anyone tell me how to make the listing Private? i used to be able tothis, and i cant see it anymore. Ive seen this when ive googles it: To create a private listing:Go to the Choose a format and price section of the form you use to create your ...

Automated re-listing of items

I am getting frustrated as some of my items that are listed on eBay are not being relisted automatically even though the box has been ticked for automatic relisting. one in every ten items is not being relisted automatically and should be. They still...

Keep getting illegitimate buyers!

I listed my first ad on Ebay the other day and within like the first few hours of it being up Ebay told me some one had bought my item. I was quite surprised but also excited with myself that it had been that easy...So I confirmed the order then mess...

Buyer is having trouble paying for combined purchases

I have combined purchases for a customer and they are saying that whenever they hit the pay button it comes up as a single purchase. Is this something I can address? Have I made a mistake I'm not aware of or is the buyer giving me the run around? Als...

Any way to complain to ebay?

Is there any formal avenue to make a complaint to ebay about their service? Most big companies usually seem to have some way of highlighting poor service, but I couldn't see it anywhere on the ebay site. My own complaint is pretty trivial and not rea...

Resolved! Autographs

How can you actually prove to customers you have authentic signed items but have no way to prove this. For example, when i have personally met celebrities etc and they have signed pictures etc for you personally. All buyers have is your word. So how ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The new way to make money on EBAY

Hi all,I have now been the victum of EBay con.You and I can make alot of money by doing the same thing:).I paid nearly $18:00 for a secound hand item.I was sent some other junk worth nothing (I checked on google and it has no value as doesn't work wi...

Reach 100 sales, no free relisting 3 times.... What a stupid narrow minded policy, you just lost me

OK so you have $800 in fees from me, label me a Power Seller, and things are going along OK. Once a month, maybe twice I spend a few hours listing and of those 40 maybe 3 or 4 sell. Worth it for a bit of cash, and you got $ 800 Now having apparently ...

How is this for Australia Post =/

The Australia Post courier hurled it out of his van and into my customers neighbours garden.I just sent another express post, and when the express post arrived the neighbour found the parcel and gave it to me. All good my customer wants to buy both a...