Promotional Offers

Community Member

Hi eBayer,

I am confused with the rule if someone can help to explain, please!

Regarding the eBay $1 or Free listing promotion, there is a Terms & Conditions - Good ‘Til Cancelled listings created during the Promotion Period will be eligible for the promotion only until the listing automatically re-lists.

If I accept the offer and I list the item as Duration "Good 'Til Cancelled" and I know every 30 days the list will automatically re-list, is this means the offer ends after 30 days? The 31days the fee back to normal?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Promotional Offers

Yes, that is exactly what it means.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Promotional Offers

Yes, that is exactly what it means.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Promotional Offers

go-tazz
Community Member

It's a trap they developed especially for new sellers as that's the only option they give them,(they don't realize

that they will get charged every 30 days once it relists as the promotion is only for the first 30/31 days).

Easiest way is to end the item and then relist it via the similar option from your unsold list,good.gif

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Promotional Offers

Good ‘Til Cancelled listings created during the Promotion Period will be eligible for the promotion only until the listing automatically re-lists
I'm just as confused so ebay is running a 3 day non fee period
If I list an item now for 7 day auction and it doesn't sell and automatically relisted will I he charged an insertion fee ?
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Promotional Offers

Free auto relists are always free. I believe it uses the word free in the bit next to the box you tick to get free auto relists.

But once a listing auto relists it becomes a brand new listing with a brand new listing number, therefore any promotion for zero or reduced selling fees you may have listed it under no longer applies.
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply