R.I.P. ebay

1ST of november has arrived and going by forums many of sellers say they wont be selling after yesterday.

im for one that wont be selling again & because of ebays greed and unfair changes. I wont buy again on ebay.

with no offence to anyone you would have to be completly mad to continue to sell here and risk getting scammed of buyers that are no doubt will take avantage of the 180 days policy. defects will end sellers because it is a defect in itself.  just a message to ebay when not if but when you relise us small sellers are what made ebay what it is and will no longer be pushed around by your crazy policy's DONT & I MEAN DONT send me any messages or offers to return as a seller because it wont happen. you have dug your hole now live with the mess you have made.

ps good luck to those sellers staying because you are at risk on every single transaction from today on. 

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: R.I.P. ebay

I would like to say over the past month on facebook there has been many new pages opening for buy / swap & sell.

i cant comment on all products but in the feild i deal with diecast models i have found many of the people i have dealt with on here have popped up on these facebook pages and buying and selling continues and i must add prices are approx 10 & 15 % cheaper there as no fees are charged sellers are selling cheaper there.

so it does seem many sellers and buyers have indeed moved away from ebay.

i will log back in to my account mid year 2015 and check the forums and see what effect these crazy policys have taken on ebay. should be interesting but im sure there will be many sellers complaining that they have been ripped off because of these 180 policys. 

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply