Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I'm ready!

November 1st - Just a few days away and I think I am ready. I sell Stamp Albums on CD that I have produced myself. 1 - Free Postage - Just added the average cost over last few months to Selling Price2 - Photos - Now have 12 photos for each item. Prev...

Resolved! buyer asking for a refund

recently sold a mobile phone, and now the buyer is saying the sim card reader is faulty.i dont believe her as i had tested this phone with my sim card and called my partner on it.do i have no choice in regards to this.also she has already given me ve...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sales down-Are buyers waiting for 1st November when eBay Money Back comes into effect?

Hi EveryoneI have been trying to build my eBay business for over 12 months and over time have added free postage, next day delivery, opened a store, improved the look of my listings with Auctiva and joined My Store Rewards to reward customers with ca...

Shopping Cart / Ebay and Paypal Mobile Apps

Hi All, Is it just me or are these tools provided to buyers not giving them the best experience? Shopping cart system seems to fail on combined shipping mostly. Buyers who purchase multiple items with different default shipping methods end up paying ...

Buyer Fraud

Buyer acknowledged receipt of item through open Ebay communicaiton (recorded in Ebay system emails);Buyer claims item not as described. Happy to accept that Buyer was not happy, and told them to return it for a 100% refund (desite the fact I know bey...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item apparently not recieved

So the buyer was fully refunded including postage this was done through ebay, however now she is asking me to remove the item from her list of items purchased???? Ummmmmm I don't have access to her list of items purchased and I probably cannot or sho...

Buyer - Stop Blaming The Sellers!

Why is it that a buyer will buyer an item, make no contact whatsoever, and then get mad when a non-payment dispute is open? Honestly, sometimes sellers just can't win. I added information in my "terms" stating I won't write to buyers after 4 days of ...

• 60 replies
  • 2 Helpful

How can you get a listening ear from eBay ?

Is there an area where you can contact eBay with questions/ideas and actually get a person who listens/advises .... rather than get the usual answer (which is just a screen they read from) ? It seems that everyone is complaining of a huge drop in sal...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is this a hijacked account?

I don't really know how to tell if an account is hijacked but I came across a seller who has been selling small items with reasonable feedback but now only has stupidly priced phones for sale. One of the items is: 131332596426Need your advice before ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful