Recommended item specifics missing

this  specifics idea is no good it expect to much info  to put in a simple sale which most of us sellers have not got i for one are only a part time seller and byer i bye a item have for for a while then resell it aging  so i not have the Knowles to know have it works or who made it whatyear it cam in the markets so EBUY needs to cool down with this so called(  Recommended item specifics missing{ as most of us we not know ok just let us explain our good our way we are not professionals  were on only have this as i have for fun make people happy and yes i buy a lot my self .So EBUY Stop his ROT u want to do on use little sellers  i can see many leaving il be as wel as people sell in fb  cost nothing i like EBUY but they are getting Greedy in charges very much so now i hope they chaines  there policy so make it cheaper and less confronting !!! 

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Recommended specifics are exactly that, recommended.

Required soon are the only ones you need to worry about. Not even those (maybe) if your listings are GTC and you don't end or edit them. You do auctions, so that might be an issue. You certainly go through your radios.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

U/K ,  N/K ,  N/A .  Are all accepted.  Did not get around to trying  NFI .

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply