Refunds

i sold an item buyer said it was damaged and wanted a refund i just do refunds because you just dont win. but the item of clothing came back wreeking of perfume and the pocket was torn she had worn this  and wrecked it .i have appealed to ebay do you think i have any chance of winning against heri havent refunded her money yet she also wants me to pay for the return postage she said i see you have the jumper back when do i get my money back and finished with a smiley face and a ha ha she knows what she is doing

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Refunds

seems that ebay is for the buyer no protection for the poor old seller

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

so you have nothing to lose by fighting it out with ebay - defend the claim, say it was not damaged, say it was returned damaged, take photos of the damage, mention the perfume, decline to refund,

luckily you have quite good pictures so should be able to show the difference?

but first (calming down a little) did you email the buyer and say the pocket was not damaged and the item now smells of perfume?

Keep emailing - never surrender.

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

yes i have done all that except contact her  however when she asked for her refund to hurry up with the ha ha at the end i told her i didnt have any funds in my paypal account and was having trouble transfering money just makin her wait till i hear back from ebay for their remarks as to who will win bet its not me  ,

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

I would email her saying that you do not appreciate receiving back a garment that is not in the same condition as when you sent it, particularly the cloying smell of the perfume which could only have been as strong if the item were worn for longer than just trying it on and that you will have no qualms about reporting them to the relevant authorities for trying to obtain money by deception if they do not cancel the claim immediately.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 14 of 14
Latest reply