Registered post going up on 3 July

I don't think this has been posted before - sorry if it has. Single reg'd post will cost $4.  Prepaid B4's are going up to $6.70 for a single and $63.70 for a pack of ten.  Or $60.30 per pack of ten if you buy 5+ packs.

https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/postage-tips-guides/downloadable-post-guides/pricing-updates

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Registered post going up on 3 July

That was a given, since Parcel Post already went up last October. I'm still waiting for the sudden announcement of $1.30 stamps...
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

well all the people who voted liberal can be thanked, we warned everyone they cant run a choock raffle, they allowed auspost to collapse and put stamps up 30c in one go, biggest in history, they then gave the ceo a bonus.

stop voting libs, everything is falling apart, nbn, budget, healthcare, education, disabilty services, they just cant run anything without privatisation to cover their bad budgeting then blame labor who had the good idea to make big coal and mines pay a tax so we dont pay but people belived the liberal carbon tax scare. we would be in such a good place right now if labor won. big corps would pay tax, our services like auspost would not be collapsing, just sayin!!!!

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

If Labor had won the last election the country would be bankrupt by now.

And you might like to check the history of the NBN.....it was Labor who started it.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

I sure hope this sort of off-topic rant is stamped out when the new forum rules come into play!
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Don't worry bluebudgies....give him enough rope and he will hang himself soon enough.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Hello,everyone. It's important to stay on topic and irrelevant posts might be removed. If you want to discuss something else, feel free to start a new topic on a related board. Thanks very much. 🙂
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply