Reporting harassment from someone who hasn't bought an item?

I have been getting harassing emails for over TWO months now from a user who believes I am charging too much for an item, and when I refused to lower the price for his promise to 'maybe' buy the item cheaper, he seems to have taken it personally and is now emailing me every weekend to point out that the item is still listed for sale. 

Now, the item may actually be overpriced, I acknowledge that. I'm reconsidering the pricing of all my menswear at the moment, but that is besides the point at this stage, and I have no intention of lowering the price on principle. It makes no difference to me if this particular item never sells. 

My problem is trying to find a way to report the harassment. The buyer is already blocked of course, he can't buy it even if he tries. And i know I could block the emails so I just don't see them, but I don't so much care about that, it's the principle, his harassment, that bothers me more than actually seeing the words or not. I want to report him to ebay for harassment but there appears to no longer be any way to do so. 

I kinda want to lower the price from $18 to $17.95 just to annoy him lol, but I wont, incase he decides to make another account and trash my feedback or something stupid like that. I may end up having a friend 'buy' it though and writing it off.

Is there anything I can do to get back at this guy for his bullying, or does ebay just not care about policing that?

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Reporting harassment from someone who hasn't bought an item?

Padi, 2020 is 'The Year of the Recycled Thread' so we should be encouraging more users to delve back into the Community archives of years and years and years gone by !

But it is nice to hear that harassment is still alive and kicking along on eBay just like in the old days...
Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

If I were you I will just filter his ebayid to spam folder directly so that you don't have to see anything coming from him anymore.
Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

DOH!
Message 13 of 13
Latest reply