Requesting Higher Selling Limits

Been trying to request higher selling limits. When I click on it, it takes me to the page "contact us", when I click on that, either nothing happens, or says "we're currently having problems displaying this page". Been doing it all week. Anyone else having issues ?

Also not able to find the contact number any other way

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Click the request call back,that is the quickest way to get in contact with ebay

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Thanks, but I don't get the option to do that. It only goes as far as the "contact us" page, which I then need to click on to get the various ways of contacting them or requesting a call back, but it won't go to that page when I click on it

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

Try clearing cache and cookies then reboot your computer, and if you're not using them try either Firefox and/or Chrome as your browser.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

When I click the Contact Us button, it opens up a new window.

It could be that your internet browser is blocking the "pop-up".

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

It would have been a lot easier if someone had just given you  the number to ring lol ...

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

@irecycleclothesstoreauctions wrote:

It would have been a lot easier if someone had just given you  the number to ring lol ....

You're actually not supposed to put the phone number in the forums. It's against forum rules. I'm guessing the mods will edit your post when they see it. That's why no-one put the number in. It wasn't that everyone was trying to be difficult.

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

If you need to contact eBay, please first visit http://ocsnext.ebay.com.au/ocs to describe the help you require. Once you have selected the area that best describes your situation, you will be provided with multiple resolution options, including a Contact Us option. The Contact Us option will give you a phone number to call to discuss your situation with an eBay representative.

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Have you read the post above yours?

You are not allowed to post the phone number on the boards.

I am sure the OP has found how to contact ebay in the nearly 3 years since asking the question.

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

Hi, 

I am into the same problem after 6 years you had been in that. Would you mind sharing me the solution please.

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply