Requesting increase in selling limit

joz15au
Community Member

I have just opened another selling account and want to request an increase in selling limit by linking it to my established account which meets the stated criteria, but when I go to put in the details there are not enough spaces to insert my registered phone number which is a mobile.  I tried changing the registered number on my established account to my land line number but still was unable to have the phone details accepted.  I have tried all different ways of entering them with no success.  Does anyone know how this should be entered?  There seems to be no way the mobile number will fit no matter what I do.  I've looked up the information pages regarding this but it doesn't seem to address this issue anywhere.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Requesting increase in selling limit

@justkidzbiz wrote:

You can only request an increase to selling limits by phoning eBay.

The first incease can be done via your My Selling page by linking an established account, which increases your limit to 30. I suspect that's what the OP is trying to do.

I can't remember adding a phone number when I got my first increase. Not saying I didn't need to, just can't remember doing it. I know they wanted the ID of the established account.

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: Requesting increase in selling limit

Thanks everyone, will give them a  call. (Yes Tippy, that's what I'm trying to do - it asks for the User ID, registered phone number and postcode of the established account.).

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply