Restricted account

Ebay has 'restricted' my account ... I thought this was spam in the first instance!

The problem I am having is that in attempting to fill out the required steps as Ebay requests, the form won't accept my post office box address.  It is the only postal address I have as I live in a caravan on a block of land I own some 20 ks out of town ... there is no street address as it is just an unregistered dirt road.
So do I no longer sell things on Ebay ... not that I do very often!

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Restricted account

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Try putting in 'box #'

And then the street address of the PO

It will then be delivered to the PO and they then put it in your box.

Should work

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Restricted account

Is this in relation to registration for Managed Payments?  They need a street address.

My advice would be to use the same street address as shown on your Drivers Licence.  The address you use on eBay for purchase delivery can be changed at checkout, and you can save several addresses.  Make your PO your Primary delivery address.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Restricted account

I don't have a DL ... I ride my bike to the end of the road and catch the bus into town once a week.  
I guess I won't be selling anything on Ebay having been a customer for over 20 years 😞

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Restricted account

I have tried fake addresses, I have tried an address I had as a child which worked but then the next step was it wants a DL in a required field ... I don't have one ... I ride my bike to the end of the road and catch the bus into town once a week.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Restricted account

@fedelmar wrote:

Ebay has 'restricted' my account ... I thought this was spam in the first instance!

The problem I am having is that in attempting to fill out the required steps as Ebay requests, the form won't accept my post office box address.  It is the only postal address I have as I live in a caravan on a block of land I own some 20 ks out of town ... there is no street address as it is just an unregistered dirt road.
So do I no longer sell things on Ebay ... not that I do very often!

you own the land . . . what address is shown on the Title Documents?  What address is shown on the council rate notices?  Do you have a passport?

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply