Returns

I was looking at my purchase history today & noticed that each item from August onwards has next to it-return this item.

Well it's in the drop down under "other actions",even archived items.

These are things i bought  well before the MBG & already left +fb.

I'm not game to click on it to see what happens as it may give some poor seller a defect.

Are we going to get previously happy buyers try to return stuff that was bought before the MBG now?

Or does it not do anything?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Returns

I clicked on "Return his Item" one of my purchases - one I haven't yet received. Here is the response

You can't open a return on eBay for this item
We can't process your request to return this item because the item wasn't purchased on the US eBay site. Please contact the seller directly to return this item or see whether you qualify for eBay Money Back Guarantee.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I clicked on "Return his Item" one of my purchases - one I haven't yet received. Here is the response

You can't open a return on eBay for this item
We can't process your request to return this item because the item wasn't purchased on the US eBay site. Please contact the seller directly to return this item or see whether you qualify for eBay Money Back Guarantee.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Thanks,i was too scared to check it Cat LOL

Excellent,I wasn't trusting eBay not to make it a retroactive thing like the defect system was.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply