Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Returns

I was looking at my purchase history today & noticed that each item from August onwards has next to it-return this item.Well it's in the drop down under "other actions",even archived items.These are things i bought well before the MBG & already left ...

If I sell an international item for 99cents why should ebay take $4.46 and leave me with $3.06 ?

I sold a pair of new women's boots internationally for 99cents. eBay item no. 281458324137Buyer paid $46.09AusPost airmail cost me $36.70PayPal take $1.87eBay take $4.46 my profit $3.06 so eBay make $4.46 and I make $3.06and I paid for the product in...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Leaving Acceptable Feedback that Helps Sellers

I am very grateful to sellers who take the risk to provide critical feedback about buyers who have not gone through with a sale as it alerts me to potential issues I may have in selling to that buyer. If I see a few 'negative-positive' comments withi...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Ebay invoice

I have 3 items listed for sale on eBay australia and 1 bid on one item which ends in 5 days. I am fairly new to this, but why am I receiving an invoice to be paid within a certain period, when item is still "live" Does this mean the invoice will alte...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Turbo Lister

Does anyone know how to increase the size of the text in there. its so hard to see. My computer just upgraded today to windows 8.1 and has made a mess of turbo lister well all program fonts but it is very bad in TL when editing in html view.

Resolved! Ebay site Glitch - Anyone Else seen this one

Just in this past week we have had two cases of this happen. Randomly one of our orders that we have already packed and shipped out appears back on our awaiting shipment list.In both cases they have been larger multiple item orders over $100 so we ha...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I cancel a postage label after 5 days?

Hi there, Hoping someone can point me in the right direction - I printed a regular postage label via ebay and then the buyer requested the item be sent express post. Which I have now done.How can I request a refund on the unused label after the 5 day...

Bah Humbug

Is anyone having problems with C&S? Everything works ok until I go to pay and then it has a conniption

Oops!

I came across a listing last week for a brand name product selling for $1.99 each. Free post. (from one of those eBay recommendation feeds at the bottom of your purchases list or watch list) At my local outlet store similar items sell from about $30 ...

How nice of ebay

Hi Dylan,Thanks for consistently delivering exceptional service to your buyers. We're here to provide you a marketplace where you can sell with confidence. That's why we've taken the following steps during the past month to protect your account:Upgra...

Ebay fees

I don't get why peole are complaining abut Ebay fees i know they are a pain and keep going up and all the new rules but it's way cheaper than running an actual shop you only handle the stock so there is no theft , no electricity or air con to run or ...