SELLER WAS SELLING ITEMS TAKEN FROM A DEAD CHILD COFFIN,EBAY HAS NO MORALS EITHER

I AM DISCUSTED WITH EBAY ALLOWING SELLERS LIKE SELLING ITEMS FROM A DEAD CHILDS COFFIN

YOUR NO BETTER THAN HE IS,YOU PEOPLE WILL LET ANYBODY SELL ANYTHING THEY LIKE SO YOU CAN GET YOUR FEES

YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO MORAL FIBRE.

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I TOOK ITEMS FROM YOU OR YOUR RELATIVES COFFINS.

WHEN YOU ARE PUT IN THE GROUND. THEY PRIEST SAYS REST IN PEACE. NOT WITH THAT SICK SELLERAROUND OR EBAY AROUND TO HELP SELL HIS  THINGS.

YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOU POLICY , REGARDING TAKEING THINGS FROM PEOPLES GRAVES

YOURS SINCERELY

RICHARD BUTSCH

Message 1 of 42
Latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

Re: SELLER WAS SELLING ITEMS TAKEN FROM A DEAD CHILD COFFIN,EBAY HAS NO MORALS EITHER

Hello, everyone. This discussion is getting a little heated. Could we please communicate with a more civil tone. Thanks!

Message 41 of 42
Latest reply

Re: SELLER WAS SELLING ITEMS TAKEN FROM A DEAD CHILD COFFIN,EBAY HAS NO MORALS EITHER

There are a couple of things wrong with this post.

I am not sure where the item was stolen from. In one section it says from a coffin, in another from a grave. I am wondering if it was a toy or item placed on top of the coffin during a funeral, or on top of a grave.

I suppose someone could steal jewellery or special items from a coffin during a viewing, but think it would be unlikely at other times.

But it doesn't really matter what we think as it is speculation. The person making the post thought they were speaking direct to ebay.

I know it is an upsetting time but they needed to explain to ebay what the item number was, they needed to explain it was a stolen item and the circumstances and ask for help in tracing the ID of the thief & having the listing removed.

It can be really hard when you are angry or outraged, suffering grief, to take a deep breath and even write down the main points you want to make before you dash off an email or message. But that is what needed to be done, because as far as I can see, the person has not given ebay enough information to act on the problem, even if they wanted to.

The message is garbled. Richard may know what he is talking about but it is obvious that the rest of us are as confused as ebay reps would be. We haven't really got a clue exactly what he is talking about.

Message 42 of 42
Latest reply