SELLER WAS SELLING ITEMS TAKEN FROM A DEAD CHILD COFFIN,EBAY HAS NO MORALS EITHER

I AM DISCUSTED WITH EBAY ALLOWING SELLERS LIKE SELLING ITEMS FROM A DEAD CHILDS COFFIN

YOUR NO BETTER THAN HE IS,YOU PEOPLE WILL LET ANYBODY SELL ANYTHING THEY LIKE SO YOU CAN GET YOUR FEES

YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO MORAL FIBRE.

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I TOOK ITEMS FROM YOU OR YOUR RELATIVES COFFINS.

WHEN YOU ARE PUT IN THE GROUND. THEY PRIEST SAYS REST IN PEACE. NOT WITH THAT SICK SELLERAROUND OR EBAY AROUND TO HELP SELL HIS  THINGS.

YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOU POLICY , REGARDING TAKEING THINGS FROM PEOPLES GRAVES

YOURS SINCERELY

RICHARD BUTSCH

Message 1 of 42
Latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

SELLER WAS SELLING ITEMS TAKEN FROM A DEAD CHILD COFFIN,EBAY HAS NO MORALS EITHER

It would be nice if the OP came back and set the record straight, because at this point, all we have to go on is a rant that could mean anything. I'm not so sure about it being a family member, why would they name them?

Message 31 of 42
Latest reply

@thecatspjs wrote:

@lizzy6107 wrote:

There are supposed to be security cameras in viewing areas. There should be evidence.

Really ? My goodness I think it would be more sensitive to stop the speculation.

I have attended a number of funeral services where there were viewings prior to the service in a range of venues including Churches, no security cameras, where it would be inappropriate and a signficant invasion of privacy.

I second that..

I too have been to many funeral services where there were viewing and NEVER EVER seen or heard of security cams in use.

By the way,my main job is installing security cams.

Maybe i should put it to all funeral service members to install cams..Boom time...

Message 32 of 42
Latest reply

@2011.narelle wrote:

OP posted in caps with the wrong seller ID,so maybe read the listing wrong too.

I personally find it hard to believe someone would list something as being taken from a childs coffin.Unless i see an number I'm taking this with a grain of salt.

Me too..I recon its all BS...

Message 33 of 42
Latest reply

@lizzy6107 wrote:

I never said it was ebays fault! ????

though reading the OP, my guess is that he may have reported it and ebay did nothing about it.

what a mess up

You have to have bals of steel to use these forums if you aren't a regular poster. So much holier than thou attitudes and jumping to conclusions and assumptions.

sorry Lizzy I wasn't replying to you specifically, your ID was just the last one when I click on reply.

The OP is blaming ebay for it, I just couldn't fathom how it was ebay's fault.

Message 34 of 42
Latest reply

@4green2000 wrote:

@2011.narelle wrote:

OP posted in caps with the wrong seller ID,so maybe read the listing wrong too.

I personally find it hard to believe someone would list something as being taken from a childs coffin.Unless i see an number I'm taking this with a grain of salt.

Me too..I recon its all BS...

Me three calling BS. I did a search last night for both child's coffin and childs coffin and searched both title and description and most of the results were books. Followed by fancy dress costumes and a lot of goth stuff. If someone had written in their listing that something was taken from a child's coffin, it would have come up in a title and description search.

I checked a few more variations of the ID that the OP left and only one was a seller. I checked all of their 20 odd listings and there was nothing even remotely like what the OP mentioned. 

My guess is the OP has wussed out.

Message 35 of 42
Latest reply

How sad that is searching for those things on eBay.  My goodness, no words really .....

Think you have missed the most likely scenario - a personal possession belonging to a child - much more likely not advertised as stolen or where from, but may have been easily identifiable by the OP as the item in question, perhaps they knew the seller, perhaps it is not the case just an error caused through grief.  Maybe it is even a wind up or another scenario all together....

Nonetheless, I think this thread is reveals quite a bit about the characterics and behaviours of some posters.

Message 36 of 42
Latest reply

@thecatspjs wrote:

How sad that is searching for those things on eBay.  My goodness, no words really .....

Think you have missed the most likely scenario - a personal possession belonging to a child - much more likely not advertised as stolen or where from, but may have been easily identifiable by the OP as the item in question, perhaps they knew the seller, perhaps it is not the case just an error caused through grief.  Maybe it is even a wind up or another scenario all together....

Nonetheless, I think this thread is reveals quite a bit about the characterics and behaviours of some posters.

Apart from the fact the OP stated the seller said it was taken from a child's coffin.

Yes, this thread has revealed quite a bit about some posters. The fact that certain posters always have to go against every other posters comment. Everyone else says black, other poster says white, regardless of the content of the thread. Posters who assume they know the answer to everything, even though there has been no more information added from the wishy washy information in the OP. Yes, it does reveal the behaviours of some posters.

If people want to call BS on the OP, that's their choice. It doesn't make anyone right or wrong.

Spoiler
Sits back and waits for the imminent lashing
Message 37 of 42
Latest reply

It sounds to me like family spat over something that was either put in the coffin, supposed to be put in the coffin or requested to be put in the coffin.

Or maybe it is just an overly dramatic rant about items that had belonged  to a deceased child being sold on ebay - maybe items given to the child by the OP.

Message 38 of 42
Latest reply

Apart from the fact the OP stated the seller said it was taken from a child's coffin.

Yes, they did state the item was taken from a child's coffin in the opening post.

...WITH EBAY ALLOWING SELLERS LIKE SELLING ITEMS FROM A DEAD CHILDS COFFIN

They did not state the sellers listing in any way included the info that the item for sale came from a child's coffin.

Seriously, I can't believe you would have thought  that the seller would list their item for sale as being taken from a child's coffin???

If a thief lists stolen jewellery, do they add that it was stolen from XYZ Jewllers shop in the listing?

Message 39 of 42
Latest reply

@am*3 wrote:

Yes, they did state the item was taken from a child's coffin in the opening post.

...WITH EBAY ALLOWING SELLERS LIKE SELLING ITEMS FROM A DEAD CHILDS COFFIN

They did not state the sellers listing in any way included the info that the item for sale came from a child's coffin.

Seriously, I can't believe you would have thought  that the seller would list their item for sale as being taken from a child's coffin???

If a thief lists stolen jewellery, do they add that it was stolen from XYZ Jewllers shop in the listing?

Given that the OP said those things, how would they know it was taken from a child's coffin if it wasn't in the listing? They also (incorrectly) named the seller (which the mods removed). I doubt they would have done that if it was a family spat. One would think if it was a family member, they would know the correct ID of their relative. Not wrongly accuse someone else.

Message 40 of 42
Latest reply