SENDLE no longer picking up ebay seller items

Started using sendle late last year and thought it was a very efficient service for selling on ebay. But in the last two weeks my parcels have piled up and collection has stopped. Sendle online help just gives me robotic messages that they will get them collected today but nothing happens.

Our staff have been told to stop using sendle as now our ebay customers are getting angry at us due to their purchases not getting delivered

We tried to drop off the parcels are a sendle drop off location to maybe help speed things up but the attendant said that they were getting an error after scanning them saying that sendle can't accept them. Possibly due to them already been lodged for collection

This is the reply I got from sendle:

Since orders are booked thru eBay, I'm afraid you will have to cancel them directly from your eBay dashboard. Here are the steps for you to cancel the labels on your end: - Go to 'Postage Labels' in your eBay account to locate your Sendle parcel and click 'More Actions > Manage delivery with Sendle' and then cancel the label within your Sendle tracking page.

Rash Monje says:You will not be billed for the cancelled eBay labels as long as they have not been picked up or scanned by the courier.

Rash Monje says:Let me know if you have other questions while I'm still here.

Rash Monje says:If there's nothing else, I'll be stepping away from our chat for now but you’re always welcome to get back to us through our Messaging widget https://support.sendle.com/ if you have further concerns and we'll be glad to assist you! Keep safe and have a great day!
Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Easy solution, STOP using Sendle. If you type in Sendle in the search bar at the top of the page, you'll be very hard pressed to find any sellers or buyers that have had positive experiences with Sendle - they use the cheapest couriers they can find - usually Aramex or Couriers Please, who have the worst ratings of any couriers around.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

I am surprised you have gone this long without dramas.  I personally would not shop from any seller who uses them.  Have you not seen all the threads on the forums with buyers complaining about them.  You will have happier customers using AP

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

OP's listings state Standard Parcel Delivery.

No mention of couriers.

Buyers would expect the delivery by Aus Post

Not posted for 2 weeks?   Hold on to your hat for the negs arriving.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

OP's listings state Standard Parcel Delivery.

I was under the impression that that is "eBay speak" for the seller using Sendle - eBay's "recommended" courier broker Stawks.

I would normally hit the back-button when I see that on their listings..............

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

You are right stawks that is what buyers would expect but I have seen many times unfortunately that what padi says is true.  Anyone sending by AP usually nominate AP in the postage section.  I found this out the hard way some time back and never saw the item.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

There are enough buyers on ebay that don't read listings properly, but reading 'standard postage' translates to Aus Post for most buyers not 'in the know'

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

"Standard Postage" does indicate Australia Post. That is what I have selected in the postage section, Australia Post Standard Parcel, that translates to "Standard Postage" in the abbreviated description - you have to click on See Details to find out it is Australia Post. Somehow buyers are supposed to intuit that "Standard Postage" means Australia Post and "Standard Parcel Delivery" means Sendle???

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply