Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer did not pay

Buyer did not pay.I tried to cancel order but it is too late.What do I do? There is no option to lodge a complaint. EBay is going to charge me a percentage of the sale. If I just relist the item what happens if the buyer appears and complains? I sent...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

add a motorcycle to - MY GARAGE

""I HAVE MY CAR DETAILS ENTERED INTO - "my garage - on ebay"...... why is there no motorcycle manufactures listed so that i can enter my bike details....????TONY . R .

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Need help with description of a power cable

Hi all, back again for help; this time for a power cable. I know absolutely nothing about these sorts of things and am wondering what the important information is that I need to identify and put in the listing. It's made by Lineteck and I'll attach s...

IMG_4017.jpeg IMG_4018.jpeg IMG_4019.jpeg
  • 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No sales (Australia)

Just after some feedback. I usually make between 10 to 20 sales per day, and these sales come through consistently. It's now the afternoon, and I haven't made any sales in around 24 hours. I know this is a very short period of time, but it's highly u...

• 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I know it's Friday, but......

this is my reply when launching a complaint about eBay seller hub, where I have bids & eBay is telling me I do not: The group DL-eBay-SellerHub-Overview only accepts messages from people in its organization or on its allowed senders list, and your em...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payouts on hold

My payouts are on hold as I need to update account. I’ve already updated account details and bank account. I’ve not received the micro deposits since I became a sellers what have I done I need to get the money off hold

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyers who abuse feedback

I have received a negative feedback from a buyer. The buy didn't contact us about any issue. Upon checking his feedback he has left:38 feedback left24 negative, 1 neutral He's clearly abusing the system, nobody can have that many bad experiences. I c...

• 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Do I have to sell to the highest bidder at the end of the auction or can I relist my item?

I have a price in mind that I would like to get for an item I am selling but being new at the auction feature on ebay I am not acoustomed to the rules. Does anyone know a person or persons bid but it hasn't come close enough am I obligated to sell to...

Resolved! Australia Post labels not printing barcodes

Can anyone help me with an issue I'm having when trying to print labels through eBay. I purchase a label but when I print it, the barcodes are missing and it's red where the barcodes should be. It's so frustrating! It can sometimes take hours and man...

20230413_212438.jpg
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My Ebay account problems

I have a car to sell and a Gumtree ad was done and dusted in ten minutes.The same thing on Ebay has me tearing my hair out. I have over 200 transactions at 100% but Ebay seems to hardly know me.In addition the car ad template is moronic. What was wro...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

purchase lable on ebay but charge more when payout.

I recently found when I purchased lable from ebay, which is 250g sendle parcel drop off. the postage when I purchased was $5.86, but when I received payout from eBay, the postage actually charged $14.46. and it happened several times. All my parcels ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Accepting a bid

I have 1 bid on an item i am selling, how do i accept the bid