Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I know it's Friday, but......

this is my reply when launching a complaint about eBay seller hub, where I have bids & eBay is telling me I do not: The group DL-eBay-SellerHub-Overview only accepts messages from people in its organization or on its allowed senders list, and your em...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payouts on hold

My payouts are on hold as I need to update account. I’ve already updated account details and bank account. I’ve not received the micro deposits since I became a sellers what have I done I need to get the money off hold

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyers who abuse feedback

I have received a negative feedback from a buyer. The buy didn't contact us about any issue. Upon checking his feedback he has left:38 feedback left24 negative, 1 neutral He's clearly abusing the system, nobody can have that many bad experiences. I c...

• 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Do I have to sell to the highest bidder at the end of the auction or can I relist my item?

I have a price in mind that I would like to get for an item I am selling but being new at the auction feature on ebay I am not acoustomed to the rules. Does anyone know a person or persons bid but it hasn't come close enough am I obligated to sell to...

Resolved! Australia Post labels not printing barcodes

Can anyone help me with an issue I'm having when trying to print labels through eBay. I purchase a label but when I print it, the barcodes are missing and it's red where the barcodes should be. It's so frustrating! It can sometimes take hours and man...

20230413_212438.jpg
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My Ebay account problems

I have a car to sell and a Gumtree ad was done and dusted in ten minutes.The same thing on Ebay has me tearing my hair out. I have over 200 transactions at 100% but Ebay seems to hardly know me.In addition the car ad template is moronic. What was wro...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

purchase lable on ebay but charge more when payout.

I recently found when I purchased lable from ebay, which is 250g sendle parcel drop off. the postage when I purchased was $5.86, but when I received payout from eBay, the postage actually charged $14.46. and it happened several times. All my parcels ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Accepting a bid

I have 1 bid on an item i am selling, how do i accept the bid 

Item Videos not uploading in gallery.. getting stuck at 4%

I used to be able to upload item videos fine.. now they are getting stuck at 1%, and stopping all together at 4% upload. 480p video, 51MB, 1min20 video. Anyone else having this issue? I have been trying for the last week or so. 3 weeks ago it was wor...

International selling

I have just sold a dress the purchaser bid for it here in Australia before getting on plane. She has tried to pay for it now she is home in the Uk and it will not take her payment. I have only been on eBay or a month or so and have sold a number of t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Second Chance Offers

I would like to offer buyer a Second Chance on buying Item. I want to offer the Item at the original price listed and not the price offered which is a lot higher. I want to be fair as the highest bidder was confused and did not want Item. There were ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payout failure

I just sold a book on eBay almost 3 months ago. eBay did not payout to my account as my account was not updated. I have spent close to 4 hours over 2 days contacting eBay and managed to update and verify account . They have said issue is resolved. Ho...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful