Sales Over Christmas & New Years

I suppose it would depend on what you are selling ... but over the past few years, we have found that buyers continue to shop throughout December and January, at a steady pace at our stores, with sales being good in January which suprised me  ... perhaps those who have received cash for Christmas now buy themselves things they had been watching for some time ... Just a thought.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Sales Over Christmas & New Years

Most people have time off from work over Dec. / Jan. period, but not everyone goes away all of this time. I think there are plenty of bored people sitting around on their computers who are quite happy to buy stuff. In response to this post, I checked my January figures for the last two years and was very suprised by the result. Way above normal monthly sales figures both years.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

People dont buy second hand clothes as gifts so sales have been down for the past 3 weeks. I'm really hoping though, that since casual sellers will be busy with christmas and not listing, and many large sellers will be taking a break, that I will see some christmas money being spent over here come janurary

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

sales for us at this time of the year compared to last year are way down by over a half..

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
December so far has been my best month of the year... so happy at the moment
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply