Scammers are getting good, looks real but !!!!!!!

eBay <ukrswebhelps@mail2help.com>
7:17 AM (5 hours ago)

to bcc: me

eBayeBay International AG sent this message to you.
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBayLearn more.
eBay Transaction Authenticated 

Dear seller,

We at eBay are contacting you in regards of the item and we are sincerely apologizing for any inconveniences this might have caused you. We would like to inform you that the buyer of your item has sincerely made payment via PayPal and has been

confirmed and approved by our transactions verification team. We are here to bring to your notice on behalf of the buyer and PayPal and also using this medium of communication to put your mind at rest that the transaction is verified and legitimate you can go ahead with transaction. it's now safe for you to post out the item to the provided shipping address in Nigeria as soon as you receive this notification email from us.

You will hereby be required to ship out the item to the specified address in Nigeria and send us the shipment tracking number for verification of shipment. Upon completion of the shipment verification process, your account will be credited instantly.

We apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and we thank you for being a part of the eBay trading community.You are required to act as instructed right now by posting out the item immediately

Thank you for your patience and cooperation in this matter. Please don't hesitate to reply to this email if you have further queries or require assistance.

Regards, 

Safe-harbor Department 
eBay, Inc

This email appears in the language of the eBay site where you are registered. 

Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial

This administrative email was sent to you from eBay.. Your account is registered on www.ebay.com As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements. If you would like to receive this email in text format, change your notification preferences

See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about eBay's communication policies. 
Privacy Policy: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html
User Agreement: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

imastawka
Honored Contributor

They said "Dear seller"  

Ebay always use your name

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Yes not only that telling me to send the item, which was postage to Australia only, to send it to a address in Nigeria, send them proof of postage then funds will be released into my account. yeah no worries will do that not!!!!

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

The terrible english in there is enuff to tell ya thats its a fake.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Sadly there will always be people who will fall for this. We may all be proud that we can spot a scam because in reality 99.99% of us can see thru it, but in actual fact its the 0.01% the scammers are looking for.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

pacotrading.....

what item was purchased from you ?

You must have a buyer with a Nigerian address. I hope you have reported him/her.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Are you serious! There's spam written all over that message and I wouldn't spend 2 seconds wondering whether it's legit or not.
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Hi,

OK what happened was a buyer purchased a item from me (posting to Australia only) turns out buyer was in the states, checked them out and they sell and buy model trains and acessorries, so to purchase a mobile phone from Oz seemed out of charactor to me, got a note on something like "Hi mate glad found your phone, please send invoice and your Paypal details " Then new it was a scam, confirmed by Ebay the next day, and told all selling fees on the item have been waived and can relist as the buyers account had been hacked, so relisted it. then recieved a so called Ebay message to say apparently the buyer was purchasing this item at the same time is account got hacked ???? so most not relist and procede with the transacation, so to date they have sent 4 so called messages from the buyer  and 2 more spoof Ebay messages insisting i send the phone and get paid later, well this scammer is like a dog with a bone, but new it, as the last lot of messages are on email address used by another ID , not the one from this ID as the email from this ID can not send messages, so emailed the buyer on the other, messages from Ebay only come to your ID email account.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply