Scheduling items to list for a later date

mitbri
Community Member

I want to set up a number of items to sell, but schedule them to list later in the month when

we may get the 100 free listings. When the 100 free listings come up, it's difficult to get a lot of

items ready to list in the short time frame they give us.

I wanted to leave them in the scheduled list until the 100 frees come up, and if they don't I was going

to reschedule them and push the date forward waiting for the free listings to come out.

Does anyone know, if I schedule items BEFORE the 100 frees come out, then 'accept' the free listings when they do come out,

then send my items 'live' within the free listings time frame ie: the 4 or 5 days they give us to list them,

Do I pay for listing fees, or will those scheduled items qualify for the free listings?

Your reply would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Scheduling items to list for a later date

As long as they start during a promotion they will qualify as a free listing. You'd probably be better saving them as drafts, then you can just list them if a promotion appears.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

I use Turbolister.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

I thought I might just keep rescheduling and pushing the date forward as you can keep pushing

the date forward and then set it to list on the dates within the promotion.

I don't think there is a limit on the scheduled items as there is with drafts which is about 6 according

to the draft guidlines in ebay, and they drop off after 30 days.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Like I said, I use Turbolister.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Hi there ....

That's what I do .... just list them at a future date, then when the free listings come along I re-schedule them during that time.   Don't forget to ACCEPT the listings though ๐Ÿ™‚    (Might sound silly, but I nearly forgot once ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks for confirming that it works OK. 

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply