Sell or swap in cars for sale

Is this allowed?

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Sell or swap in cars for sale

@ilovelollies15 wrote:

Is this allowed?

I don't care what you have - not swapping mine.

Robot Happy

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

@ilovelollies15 wrote:

Is this allowed?

Sure, I'll swap, but only if you have a current model lambo or maserati. I'm happy to let you have my Hyundai. Oh heck, I'll even chuck in the land rover too, but only because I'm a nice person.

As far as I know, eBay is a buy and sell site, not a buy swap and sell site. I doubt eBay would allow it because if you're doing a clean swap, they don't get any fees from it.

If you want to go down a possible swap route, you might be better advertising on your local facebook buy swap and sell site (most areas have multiple groups).

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Not a Masseratri. The only way you can tell them from a normal car is the trident badge. if I'm paying a significant proportion of a mill for a car I want people to know I'm a pretentious git.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

I am sure a few posters here would say they already know that Dave.Smiley WinkSmiley LOL

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

@ilovelollies15 wrote:

Is this allowed?

Yes, it is.
You can list your vehicle as a classified ad and specify swaps only.
See the details below.
There is no FVF if you do not include the best offer option,
The sale does not actually take place on ebay.
You can specify to be paid in milk bottle tops if you would prefer or addy to swap your clunker  for a Maserati or
alternately swap your h2 Hummer for a Fiat Bambina.
I worked on a H2 yesterday..... $3500 for a  hydraulically activated brake booster

Classified Ads
How it works
You can advertise on eBay just as you'd use a traditional classified ad. You state a price, the buyer contacts you, and you handle the transaction personally. You can also add Best Offer to your Classified Ad in some categories.
Duration
Classified Ads run for 28 days.
Fees
  • The insertion fee for Classified Ads varies by category. For example, there are different fees for vehicle ads on eBay Motors.

• There's no final value fee, unless you sell an item using Best Offer in the Motors category, or you sell an item in the Services category.

• There are fees for optional advanced listing upgrades and supplemental services.

• See fees for selling on eBay for full details.

eBay services
Because Classified Ads are posted on eBay but the transaction takes place off eBay, you don't have access to eBay services such as Feedback and the Resolution Centre for unpaid items

TELL ME AND I WILL FORGET, SHOW ME AND I MAY REMEMBER,, INVOLVE ME AND I WILL UNDERSTAND Confucius 450bc
Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Two other pieces of advice... be creative with your title/listing and remove the flux capacitors before sale they're worth a motza   ...completed listings search...

EX-TIME MACHINE, DISGUISED AS A 2001 VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT 3b 1.8L TURBO. SWAP?

TELL ME AND I WILL FORGET, SHOW ME AND I MAY REMEMBER,, INVOLVE ME AND I WILL UNDERSTAND Confucius 450bc
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Hello, everyone. This thread is getting a little off-topic. Could we please bring the discussion back to "Sell or swap in cars for sale". Thanks

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply