Seller Advistise No Paypal Accepted!! seems get away with it 83 times!!!

I found a seller  listing many items even in the Frount main Picture says "No Palpal Accepted"  even with paypal symbol with banned symbol!!!  

Why has ebay let this one slide 83 times & still sells ?? 

I have reported all listings

if serch Beauty and the beast scroll down bit you soon see it  has feedback 83  gews ebay is slipping!!!

I encourge all to report all listing this user has

D'oh
Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Seller Advistise No Paypal Accepted!! seems get away with it 83 times!!!

They do offer another safe method of payment being paymate so the listing will not be removed for that reason. They may however have to revise the picture as it is against the new picture policy
Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

I have a friend who has no paypal account because paypal banned him. He sells using paymate and an online payment facility.

he is getting tired of people making false claims against the system just like you have done 83 times.
If you are going to be judge , jury and executioner then you should at least read and understand the rules.

Also in your rage can you learn to use spellcheck ?
Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

It could be argued the seller is being very responsible, by making it perfectly clear he does not accept paypal. ( offering Paymate instead ) This could avoid any "stuff ups" from buyers who do not read payment details.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

wow ebay acted fast  seller has been shut down already that was fast!!

D'oh
Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

@garfieldau wrote:

@garfieldau wrote:

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

@garfieldau wrote:

Fast.... and wrong, IMHO. 😞

Maybe the images might not be compliant, but so many buyers make purchases expecting to be able to use PayPal and then blame the seller when they realise it's not an option - I've seen more than a few negs along the lines of "seller won't accept PayPal" when they offered one of the accepted alternatives, so quite a few sellers have taken to try and make it really clear before buyers even click on the listing (especially important for mobile users, even though buyers themselves have the option to display in results which sellers offer PayPal and which ones don't). 

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Not sure why the quotes posted above but the rest of the post went missing.

You must feel really proud of yourself for getting all those listings taken down when the seller has done nothing wrong.  Great work.

I wish you would spend a bit of time reporting the real scammers on ebay instead of persecuting sellers who have done nothing wrong.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

totally agree with Lyndal..... ruin a Seller who follows ebay guidelines and offers Safe payment method (PayMate)....  shame.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

I have to agree with Lyndal also.
Message 10 of 11
Latest reply