Seller has left me Negative Feedback with a ......

Seller has left me Feedback with a Green Star, and trashed me verbally in his comments. I opened a INAS case through ebay for a Dell Laptop, coming from Mooroolbak, QLD, which l won, and received a Refund into my PayPal. The very next day or so, Seller does this to me. Somehow l believe that this is against ebay policy. If l am correct, how do l get this removed.  Seller lied on his item page, then got caught out lying to ebay, they saw through his remarks, and awarded the case in my favour. Thank you ebay.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Seller has left me Negative Feedback with a ......

I'd say if you call ebay they will remove that FB.

As I undertsand it is against policy to leave negative comments for a buyer in a positive FB.

If you report the seller for this he should also get a policy breach recorded on his selling account.

Deservedly so by the sound of what you are saying.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

The feedback comment and your reply just make the seller look like a tool. Ebay should remove his comment on request but you will keep the green dot and your excellent follow up. They have 2 negs already in their short selling career, they may not be around for much longer if they continue to flout ebay policy.

See what a trendsetter I am?

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I'd say if you call ebay they will remove that FB.

As I undertsand it is against policy to leave negative comments for a buyer in a positive FB.

If you report the seller for this he should also get a policy breach recorded on his selling account.

Deservedly so by the sound of what you are saying.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

don't worry about you still have 100% feedbacks - other buyers will read through his comments

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Read it again guyrobert - he's the buyer.  not the seller

Sellers cannot leave false positives - against ebay policy

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Thank you imastawka, you are correct.  He made (the seller that is) a threat of leaving me trash fb in ebay messages) which they found. Guilty, Guilty, & still Guilty.  Some people have a lot to learn on ebay.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

The feedback comment and your reply just make the seller look like a tool. Ebay should remove his comment on request but you will keep the green dot and your excellent follow up. They have 2 negs already in their short selling career, they may not be around for much longer if they continue to flout ebay policy.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Thank you PJ, you are on the Gin & Tonic as usual, (Gordon's Gin l hope !!!)  contacted ebay cs, they were great. Feedback has been wiped, and he has been given a Red Gong, for breaching ebay rules. 

Seller of 281481276540 sent me a request to change my Feedback to him, ebay Lady said no to that, and after 10 days past the last day to enact upon it, it disappears.  Great job pj, great help. 

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply