Seller protections related to the New South Wales bushfires

In the wake of the devastating bushfires in New South Wales our Seller Protection team has been working behind the scenes to put in place plans to assist our members impacted by these tragic event.

Please be assured that any low Ship Time Detailed Seller Ratings (DSRs) left for sellers will be automatically removed from transactions directly impacted by the fires. We will also message buyers during the feedback flow to remind them that the item may have been delayed and to be patient and considerate of the seller’s situation.

If you require more information or support you can of course contact Customer Support.

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: Seller protections related to the New South Wales bushfires

Nope. And please don't shout at me. I am not deaf.

The RTS is irrelevant anyway - the fires were months ago and you won the dispute. The actual problem was the buyer not giving you the correct address.

Message 21 of 24
Latest reply

Just curious? You know you're meant to ship to their PayPal address.

I've been selling since May and I can't believe how negatively geared eBay is to a seller. As time goes on and the hurdles I face it just keeps getting ridiculous. EBay are happy to take their inflated percentage without question. Maybe we should all have a protest and stop selling for a month.
Message 22 of 24
Latest reply

I think it is time that this thread was retired or locked.  The timeframe for leaving feedback for transactions affected by the NSW bushfires has probably passed.

I am tempted to post something that causes this post to get reported so that it can be brought to the attention of the moderators so that they may lock or retire this thread.  It appears at the top of the thread list and some members are posting on it when they should not i.e. about topics totally unrelated to the thread topic.

So, here goes . . . . . I am going to post some personal identifying information in the spoiler about another member.  I am sorry for doing this, but I think this is a 'soft' reason for this post to be reported.  Please feel free to report my post so that mods can look at the thread and decide whether it should be locked or retired.

Message 23 of 24
Latest reply

why not just shoot one of the mods a PM and ask them if they can unpin it from the top, and then it will just fall off the page eventually... or lock it or whatever?

or maybe even PM the OP?

Not sure what the correct protocol would be.... is it an ebay or a Lithium thing?

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 24 of 24
Latest reply