Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Solution for eBay IE or iPad issues

Since there are still questions being asked regarding IE issues, I'm going to post the best fix here, in selling, which is where most people strike problems.Try this if you're using IE and have had a problem with setting up a listing, html, signing i...

Why aren't my items appearing on search results?

I have a number of lots of stamps listed on eBay.com.au. When I go a general search on the category Stamps those that are finishing auction today do not appear but those that are finishing tomorrow do appear. When I refine the search to "Australian s...

take advantage of 40 free listings with multiple accounts?

Gday The only way to sell my items are via auctions, which ebay is keen to get rid of, so sad, and a bit angry. $1.5 insertion fee is a joke. Now non-store sellers have 40 free listings per month, so what if I open up multiple accounts, let's say, 5 ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Alternate Mailing Address (not from PayPal)

We occasionally get a customer who buys an item from our store and then we get a message asking if we can mail to a different address because it is for a gift. I know that sellers lose protection if we mail to an address that does not come from PayPa...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

c/card chargeback, proof of fraud - paypal don't care.

first ever credit card chargeback. sent messages via ebay to buyer and tried ringing with no responce. tried her email from paypal.my message was simple - have you phoned the police yet? - that got a responce from her. have now got 31 emails from her...

Store category colours

Hi we have a store and our theme is purple. We have set up our left navigation area as purple, but when you click into a listing the store catergory section has a white background. Does anyone know how you amend the colour we want a purple background...

Resolved! Should i be worried about seller

Hi all....not the smartest start to the new year by me ...I purchased an expensive figurine from a seller and could kick my self now as didnt check feedback score first..The seller has 0 feedback..Anyway the seller had listed payment with bank deposi...

Turbo Lister Templates

Hi Everyone Interested to know about Turbo Lister templates. Thinking about going back to using Turbo Lister (used to use it years ago, but haven`t since I started selling on eBay again), and would like to know what there range of templates are like ...

Failed eCheque (twice and counting)

Sold an item 21 December. Buyer has already tried to pay twice via eCheque both failed. Second time failed today and I told the buyer to just do a bank deposit. What does he do? Initiate a 3rd eCheque ... No responses to any of my messages. I feel li...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful