Seller's Completed Listings

Hi all.

How do I look at another seller's completed listings? I know how to look at already sold items but cant quite figure this out. Any help appreciated. Thank you
Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Select their selling items then completed or sold listings in the left margin.

image host
Message 2 of 22
Latest reply

Go to their feedback page and on the right you can select to see all their listings. You want to view listings, not view their store (if they have one). Once they load, scroll down a bit and on the left is the option to view completed or sold listings (amongst other options). Generally it will only give the last 2 months, but sometimes it will show 3 months. Depends on which way the wind is blowing on the day.

If that doesn't work, click on one of their listings and under their username on the right is the option to view their listings. Again, don't select to view their store.

Edit: Hi Kopes, I'm slow typing tonight.

Message 3 of 22
Latest reply

Thanks to both of you. I will try tomorrow I'm a bit too tired now! Cheers.

Message 4 of 22
Latest reply

That's incredible it worked! I feel kinda nosey looking through but its very interesting. I recently had a buyer make an unsolicited offer on some plates I had raised the price by $4 and she wanted them for the original price because she had seen my completed listings.

Learn something new every day!
Message 5 of 22
Latest reply

Your listings look great, on both accounts. You've got some really nice stuff. Can I make a small suggestion? Your Noritake items on this account, put the pattern type in the title as often people are looking for a particular pattern, e.g Glenwood or Wild Ivy. It should be on the underside of each item.

If they are after a particular pattern, they might search for "Noritake Glenwood", which could filter your items out. Especially if they put it in quotes.

Message 6 of 22
Latest reply

@kacoo3402 wrote:
That's incredible it worked! I feel kinda nosey looking through but its very interesting. I recently had a buyer make an unsolicited offer on some plates I had raised the price by $4 and she wanted them for the original price because she had seen my completed listings.

Learn something new every day!

strange how buyers only think prices can move one way,

Message 7 of 22
Latest reply

A tip set them to privite listings then there no way for them to see any details on the listing eg the price you have sold them for 

Message 8 of 22
Latest reply

A lot of buyers are reluctant to buy from sellers with private listings, unless there is a legitimate reason, which that isn't.

Message 9 of 22
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

A lot of buyers are reluctant to buy from sellers with private listings, unless there is a legitimate reason, which that isn't.

do not know where you get that fact from lmao you will find it the other way around Buyers prefer to be hiden rather than be shown.   a quick search of sellers moving product vs sellers NOT moving product shows MOST have buyers purhases hidden  EBAY are even slowly moving to a hidden listing model a quick look in feed back on random users will show alot a things are now been hiden

@davewil1964 wrote:

Message 10 of 22
Latest reply