Seller's Completed Listings

Hi all.

How do I look at another seller's completed listings? I know how to look at already sold items but cant quite figure this out. Any help appreciated. Thank you
Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

just to highlight from your own feed back  there 18 of 25 hidden products only 1 was a private listing the rest are EBAY hidden and that was JUST of your 1st feed back page 

Message 11 of 22
Latest reply

Sold items are visible for 90 days.

Purchases aren't ever visible from a buyer's page. Except to the buyer.

And none of my listings are 'private', which is what you are advocating and an entirely different thing.

Message 12 of 22
Latest reply

the other reasons sellers are MAD not to use the private listing feature and is to HIDE what they are moving stockwise from competition and at what prices.    You will be shocked by hiding what you are moving can do esp it you have hot moving product.  As it keeps people guessing which product is moving and the ones NOT.    and keeps competition out of the area for longer while they sit there trying to work out what moving and not 

Message 13 of 22
Latest reply

I told a lie.

EVERYTHING I have ever sold shows the title in my feedback. You just can't see what I have purchased.

If you are moving 'hot' items, it wouldn't be hard to see what you are charging for the ones you have listed. If you don't move many, and at varied prices, then you could be right.

I don't buy from sellers who have mundane items listed as 'private' and there is plenty of anecdotal evidence that I'm not alone.

Message 14 of 22
Latest reply

@silver-fox-bullion wrote:

the other reasons sellers are MAD not to use the private listing feature and is to HIDE what they are moving stockwise from competition and at what prices.    You will be shocked by hiding what you are moving can do esp it you have hot moving product.  As it keeps people guessing which product is moving and the ones NOT.    and keeps competition out of the area for longer while they sit there trying to work out what moving and not 

It might show as 'private' in your feedback, but any member can see the price and description of everything you've sold in the last 90 days. Prior to that, the information is probably not useful anyway

Message 15 of 22
Latest reply

yep but it take more time to do.   Most will give up after a quick look at feedback rather then go through 100's or even thousands of listings to find the product/s where someone can get information so fast of feedback pages.   as it all in 1 place rather than spread all over the place.     Ps it not on this ID that I have my nice fast moving product with a nice profit margin.   It not even related to this id in any shape or form.    It been moving like hot cake for 6 months now and no competiton has even caught on to the product yet...   

Message 16 of 22
Latest reply

No wading required.

It's a simple matter of plugging an id into a field and ticking a box for sold items.

Message 17 of 22
Latest reply

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you can still see a seller's sold and completed listings regardless of whether they are private or not. You clearly still have a lot to learn.

Message 18 of 22
Latest reply

And this thread was about how to do it.

I guess silver-fox didn't bother to read it before wading in.

Message 19 of 22
Latest reply

I am not an eBay seller; I am a buyer.

I would prefer not to purchase items listed as "private" by a seller. It gives rise to a distinct whiff of rotting fish (in my view).

Message 20 of 22
Latest reply