Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping freight shutdown..

Essential frieght might be the onli frieght allowed to ship and be delivered. NSW, TAS, SA, VIC borders and business shutdown locked up. How do u receive goods deliveries to ur business and then how do u ship,will Aus post shops be open?? Will thei e...

eBay still hasn't released payments.

I need help on what I can do. I understand there is a 21 day hold limit due to being a new seller, but I've not received the funds for two items I have sold still and this is well after the dates that the funds were expected to be released to me - on...

Tomato Sauce

Just to change things up a bit, thought I'd have a whine about.. NO DEAD 'ORSE LEFT ON THE SHELVES. WHAT!!! How dare the doomsdayers deprive me of this great Aussie tradition. I tried not to panic or show my shock, although my potty mouth has a mind ...

Ebay glitch

Anyone else get the $1.10 offer last week? But a "glitch" as in no one at ebay can read a calender render it useless?

Accepting a Paypal Payment

Hi all.I sold a mug on the 16th and the Paypal email said to click on a link to accept payment. They wanted me to open a PP business account. On Ebay sold page it said payment initated and then changed to payment pending with the hourglass symbol. I ...

how can i get a buyers ph number

i cant remember how to get a buyers phone number , i sold an item and there was a dice missing, and wanted to get in touch personally, but i cant for the life of me remember how to do this, thank you for any help lyn

Cancelling a scheduled auction

I have almost finished scheduling 40 auctions, however I find that I need to cancel one of the items I've scheduled. Normally this is not a problem as I can selct the item and cancel the listing. Today I find that the only options I am given are "Edi...

toilet paper sales

I think ebay should cancel bull**bleep** accounts selling toilet paper and ban their ip address from joining up again

Are you buying up toilet paper and re-selling it here?

Hi I would like to ask all of those buying up toilet paper and paper towels from supermarkets and re-selling on ebay to stop this practice. It is really un-Australian, selfish and doesn't take into account the fact that people in need and who are phy...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 3 Helpful