Sellers Helping Ebay Screw Sellers .........

In the last two days I have received 3 Defects, very disappointing as they were from other sellers.

Seller/Buyer Number 1. - You emailed me, told me you did not check measurements and the item is too big, I said I would happily exchange or refund. - Ding - Defect for Item Not As Described - Hello, You did not read the Measurements.

Seller/Buyer Number 2 - Purchased Item Monday Night, Posted with Tracking on Tuesday to Country Victoria, did not arrive until the following Monday - Ding - Defect for Postage Time - Hello,  I am not Australia Post, but then you should know that since you post approximately 200 items per month.

Seller/Buyer Number 3 - Opened Paypal Dispute for Item Not As Described, no contact whatsoever, apparently you don't like the way the seam has been sown, no discussion, straight to dispute. Item enclosed in manufacturers packaging. Of course would gladly have refunded you if you just let me know there was a problem. Obviously too busy dealing with the 300 odd Sales you make a month to take the time to email me.

What hope have we sellers got if we cannot lead by example.

I sell and I buy (a lot), you would have to be a pretty bad seller to get a defect from me. I am lucky I do enough sales that I can probably wear quite a few defects before any affect to my selling account. But there are sellers who can't, and this is the time that we should all pull together, not stick the boot in because we can......

Ok rant over, have a glass of red and get over it, but if you are a seller think about what you do as a buyer. Because that next ding could be against you.

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: Sellers Helping Ebay Screw Sellers .........

Only ever pinged one Seller with a low rating on postage time, and only then because when I sent a follow up "where's me stuff?" on day 30 they told me a huge porky about when they posted the item and there being a huge delay at their local P.O. to explain the delay.

When "me stuff" finally arrived the post mark date was the day after the Sellers response to my query. 

Everything else was top marks with positive FB because the price and the item were great, just pinged 'em for telling tall tales because I would have actually copped a "Bugger!  We forgot to post it." 

Message 21 of 24
Latest reply

@thecatspjs wrote:

Feel for ya Cat SadCat SadCat Sad

I feel for me, too. Smiley LOL

In all serious, though, thank you - I appreciate the sentiment. 🙂

And in case anyone may have been curious, I would never be able to engage in any sort of payback FB / DSRs etc. I may approve of a little karmic justice in some circumstances, but revenge isn't my style. 😉

Message 22 of 24
Latest reply

Ok. I respect your position DG.

Karma of course will come round in due course I am sure

Spoiler
However, I personally what to ninjacat them bigtime kitty ninja.pngkitty ninja.pngkitty ninja.pngkitty ninja.pngkitty ninja.pngkitty ninja.pngkitty ninja.pngkitty ninja.pngkitty ninja.pngkitty ninja.png

Message 23 of 24
Latest reply

@digital*ghost wrote:

I'm still not over receiving nearly 30 defects from a "fellow" storeholder. One for each item they purchased, each one was for description, all accompanied by otherwise perfect (looking) feedback. 

Yes, only one buyer and ultimately it only counted as one transaction, but still damaging, still perplexing and disappointing. 

That sounds like a deliberate attempt to sabotage you,stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

With those type of buyer/sellers they'll soon have the place to themselves,shok.gif

give_rose.gifgive_rose.gifgive_rose.gif

Message 24 of 24
Latest reply