Selling Limits

I have bought and sold several items of significant value over the years on ebay but have not used it in recent years. I tried to use it again and have been told that I am limited to selling one item per month up to $10 which essentially prohibits me from using the platform. I've never heard of a platform that actively stops users from using it. I requested limit increases several times over the last two months and have been rejected without any clear rationale other than this is a catch 22, the limit will not be raised as I don't have a recent history of selling. What is wrong with ebay??? Shall I just forget the platform altogether and go to competitor's platforms?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Selling Limits

I can't answer whether you choose to switch platorms, but before doing that contact eBay Live Chat via Help at the top of the page and request a selling limit increase.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Re: Selling Limits

Thanks I did that and the answer was no, it seems like they are actively detracting people from using their platform and it makes no sense to me, very frustrating when you are an experienced user but just haven't used it in recent years...

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply