Selling New Shoes - List them as "New without Tags"?

Hello

I want to list new shoes with their original box.  They do not have the plastic loop with a price tag on them.  Do I list them as "New with Tags" or do I list them as "New Without Tags"

Reason I ask is because I see a lot of sellers listing shoes "New with Tags" but these do not have a price tag on them.  They are brand new of course.

I'm guessing that I have to list them as "New without Tags" because I do not have the cloth bag for either shoes, just the box.

I would appreciate your comments, 

Thanks

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Better to be on the conservative side and list New without tags.

Doubt it will make a difference to someone buying if they are going to use them.

Usually tags are prefered if for a gift but shoes are very difficult to buy as a gift for someone.

image host

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

"Brand New in Box" works if it's the original box.

Marina.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Better to be on the conservative side and list New without tags.

Doubt it will make a difference to someone buying if they are going to use them.

Usually tags are prefered if for a gift but shoes are very difficult to buy as a gift for someone.

image host
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

"Brand New in Box" works if it's the original box.

Marina.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Yes, you're right... thank you
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Good idea, thanks for your your advice!
Cheers
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

New in box is fine.

I would not necessarily expect all shoes to have tags attached anyway, so the fact they don't have the loop etc is neither here nor there.

Just one thing though. I get the impression the shoes you are selling are brand new & that's fine.

As long as they are new, as in recent.

I have a friend who listed shoes as new in box because they had never been worn. But they were in fact several years old & although they looked perfect, apparently the sole peeled off first time the buyer wore them.

She asked me what she should do (answer: refund) but I did say to her it would be better to have listed them as stored but never worn.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply