Selling limits

Hi All, just looking to find where my Selling Limits woul dbe located on my Selling page, I have read the HELP section and seem to be going around in circles. I would like to convert my page to a store yet the "selling limits applies" sentance in the store descriptions has be bluffed as I cannot find my limit anywhere...Thanks in advance. Dave

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Selling limits

If you subscribe to Selling Manager then your listing limit shoulld be on the SM summary page, if you are using the Seller Hub it will be in the overview tab under monthly limits. If you use neither then I don't know.

If you have been selling for a long time you should have a limit of at least 200, more than enough to make a store viable. If it is less then you can ask for an increase.

The warning is because some sellers, particularly newbies, are limited to as few as 10 listings a month until they get some feedback under their belt so it is obviously not cost effective to have a store.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

I don't have limits but I seem to remember it shown in seller's dashboard, under account.

Paying for a store becomes viable if you are going to list 100-200 items.

And as you suggest, no point if you have a low selling limit.

Otherwise just use the freebies on a normal account with the 3 free relists.

And if they are all BIN, you can now have 30 day or GTC listings without a store.

image host
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks for the advice, much apprciated. I am looking at 200 ish listings. I understand teh have to be Fixed Price but does that mean that I can not offer Accept  Best Offer in the listings? Thanks again, Dave

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

You can offer BIN with best offer for the free store listings.

image host
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Your listing limits will be part way down the page on your My eBay All Selling page. Mine is directly below my active listings, but I'm not sure if it got moved when I changed where each heading was. The heading will be Monthly Selling Limits.

You've got over 3,300 feedback as a seller, I'd be surprised if you had less than 200. I've never asked for limit increases on any of my accounts. One has half your feedback score and has a limit of 500 and something.

You created your account in 1998, if you've been selling since then, you probably don't have a limit, hence why you can't find it. Limits came in well after 1998. There are a few here with older accounts who don't have limits, but have them on newer accounts they've created.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks for the info  Tippy Toes. Cheers, Dave

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply