Selling multiple items in one listing and postage questions

n1ke0
Community Member

Hi.  Looking for some help, please.  I'm usually a buyer, not a seller.  I created a listing to sell 10 of the same item.  It took me a while to work out how to change the quantity but I got there.  I then had a customer purchase two of the items but the invoice added the two items but only one lot of postage.  Gah!  So I was stuck with having to send two items out and it obviously cost me more in postage.  I had assumed that the postage cost would double if two items were purchased.  I then had to quickly amend my listing back to only one available just in case someone bought 10!  It has done my head in trying to work out where I can fix the postage for selling multiple items.  Can someone point me in the right direction please?  Many thanks in advance Smiley Happy

Spoiler

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Selling multiple items in one listing and postage questions

Did you add the weight to the postage section. If you add anything below 250 grams the postage will stay the same for 2 items. If you have a second account it can be useful to test the listing using the cart.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Re: Selling multiple items in one listing and postage questions

In the postage rules, you can specify how much the postage cost will be for each additional item
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply