Selling to buyers with zero feedback...

Just a question...is there a way to stop buyers with -zero feedback or buyers who just joined the day they bid on my item- actually bidding on my items? Ive had so many non paying buyers in the last few months and they were new members and had no feedback. Its annoying.

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Selling to buyers with zero feedback...

I have had 3 people attempt tp buy some of my items in the last week but were blocked because of strikes and then with half an hour of their attempt a 0 feedback buyer who has joined in that half an hour have bought the item. 1 has paid so far but no guesses were the other 2 will end up. I don't have the answer I just know you block all you want and they will still find a way in!

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

I have had 3 people attempt tp buy some of my items in the last week but were blocked because of strikes and then with half an hour of their attempt a 0 feedback buyer who has joined in that half an hour have bought the item.

It is very true that a serial non payer can simply open a new ID to avoid being blocked for strikes.  To extend the blocks to non-verified ebayers should help sort the newbies out from the perennials.  I believe it is against ebay policy to open a new ID to avoid blocks but cannot see any way to bring this to their attention.

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

I have had 3 people attempt tp buy some of my items in the last week but were blocked because of strikes and then with half an hour of their attempt a 0 feedback buyer who has joined in that half an hour have bought the item. 1 has paid so far but no guesses were the other 2 will end up. I don't have the answer I just know you block all you want and they will still find a way in!

If you suspect that those who are not paying are the ones who were blocked, report them to eBay - and of-course do the usual NPB dispute after 4 days, too.  Once blocked people are not allowed to circumvent the blocks. 

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: โ€œThose Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocitiesโ€ .
Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

This happens to me all the time it drives me nuts I'm sure these people do it on purpose and think it's really funny

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

I doubt that the OP is going to even see your message.....they have not been on ebay for over a year and this post is SIX years old.

Please check the dates on threads before dragging them up from obscurity.

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply