Sending a flyer with the sold item

Is it OK to add a business  & contact details flyer to the parcel with the item sold?

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes

I often get business cards that have the seller website on them and contact details to purchase items.

It is then up to the buyers if they decide to use that info rather than the ebay site or throw the card away.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Yes

I often get business cards that have the seller website on them and contact details to purchase items.

It is then up to the buyers if they decide to use that info rather than the ebay site or throw the card away.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Yes. I think it is essential to add a Thank you or Packing slip or Invoice with your contact details.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Yes, I do.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Yes I do too.  Not a flyer as such but a note re thanks etc

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Cool, thanks for the fast response.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Most other people do.

A couple of times in the past, I have received a business card that says 10% off the next purchase-from their website.Smiley Happy

Pays to advertise-it got me looking, anyway!

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Yes. I do it and like it when others do also.  It just adds that little bit of "OOMPH" for you & the Buyer / Seller. 🙂

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

I send a fridge magnet with our website address and the code thing for the iphone on it. I find business cards get lost but if it goes on the fridge it stays on the fridge. feedback from customers is great regarding these and next time they order from my website. no eBay fees which makes tghe 15c investment per magnent well worth it.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply