Sending to Northern Europe.

Hi,

at the moment, I only post to a very limited number of countries.

I was thinking of opening up my postage to some of the northern European countries like Germany, Denmark, Norway etc.

What has been the selling/posting experience like with these places?

I know the southern European ones are pretty shocking.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

The few times I've posted to Germany were fine. I do only use traceable methods though. Delivery times were about the same as to the UK.
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

I have never had any problems. What is really interesting is that ebay seem to give high visibility to Australian listings in Norway, resulting in a disspropotianate number of sales to that country. That is my experience and other sellers have also noted this on the forums at times.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Only posted to Europe a few times but no problems. Previously I've used Air Mail with Signature but now only use Express which comes with Signature included. It depends on what you're selling. I sell items that can be damaged, even in a box, so that's why Express is the better option - less time to get damaged in transit.

Also make sure to increase your handling time to around 5 days, at the least. That accounts for any delays at the international customs, which can sometimes mean you get dinged for Late Shipment in your feedback.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply