Shipping labels didn't cancel and now I'm being charged?!?!?!?!

I canceled several shipping labels when posting with ebay labels

There were mistakes in the shipping labels more than once

I've just learned they did NOT cancel at all

And now in my ebay shipping fees I've been charged for these labels that I'd requested to be canceled!

My ebay fees for this month were unsurprisingly HUGE - I generated new labels but DEFINITELY requested the initial ones that I'd made a mistake on be canceled.

I did NOT use these labels and now I've been charged HEAPS of money for labels I DID NOT use and requested to be canceled and don't even know how to follow this up with ebay because their system is so damn obtuse and difficult to use.

So what do I do?!?! I don't want to be charged hundreds of dollars for shipping labels I did not use and asked to be canceled!

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Shipping labels didn't cancel and now I'm being charged?!?!?!?!

Have you checked under "manage labels" to see if they are marked as "cancelled" ? It takes about 20 days for the refund to come through.

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

I have tried to void the label and eBay won't let me. Am I stuck paying for a label that did not print?

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

Better off to start your own thread than post on a solved one from 2018

How long ago did you generate the label and what message do you get when you try to print it ?

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

Just noticed you are registered in the USA

You are on the Aussie forum here

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

Hello everyone, due to the age of this thread we have locked it from further comments.

Please feel free to start a new query.

Thanks

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply