Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Why does eBay protect the buyer and not the seller?

I sold a prefectly operating iphone and it was returned faulty... Here are the facts: 1. I sold two exact iphones were sold 2. Upon receipt of the iphone in question the buyer noted that it (quote) "worked perfectly and was exactly as described" . 3....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can I sell an item elsewhere before an offer has been paid?

I am just a seller selling stuff from around the house (clean out while trying to make a buck), so I have some items listed on Ebay & other sites which of course I won't name. All of my items are Buy It Now or Make An Offer. So I am after opinions on...

Resolved! PAL region item: Buyer ignoring description

AUS to USA transaction: Have recently sold an item (Playstation2 game) that is region-locked to PAL and this was very clearly detailed in the title and description for the item. The buyer is now claiming faulty product, as it does not function on the...

• 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cant work out how to combine invoices for buyers that want to purchase several items and have post d

I have read all the ebay instructions for sending buyers a combined invoice for several items they want to buy including discounted postage and i cant work it out. I have activated the 'combined postage' option in my account settings and tried to add...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The whole layout of Ebay sucks!

It is clear that a whole bunch of programmers think that adding more features and information helps us users. All it does is frustrate and make things overly complicated.There is a saying: KISS, not the pop group but Keep It Simple Stupid!If Ebay is ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 26 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! buyer wants buy it now

A buyer wants me to change item to a buy it now but unfortunately she's already put a bid on it so I can't change the listing format.I'm happy with the bid price so is there anyway I can sort this as there are still a few days to go and she wants it ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can my authorised user's message buyers?

I have just added an authorised user to my ebay store and I am wondering if they should be able to message buyers under my store name? My authorised user has no option to "Contact Buyer" or to "Mark as Sent" on any order I get. Is this normal or are ...

Simple payment question - late payment

I'm getting to the very end of my listings then will take a break. I have one buyer who hasn't paid for a $140 item yet, and he sent me a message saying he had some unexpected bills related to his kids and asked if I could relist the item. This buyer...

Extra charge for freight enquiry

Hi, I sent order EBA02539055601000850902 all in one box. I was only provided the one sticker, so I placed the products together, The lady at the post office said I would pay extra, but I thought it would save money as I put multiple items together. C...

Buyer not paying

Please be aware of this buyer and eBay needs to step in and take action it's so unfair. Be aware of this names: from New Zealand

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Auction, selling, and combined shipping question

Hi all, I'm new to this so this might seem obvious but please bear with me. I have multiple listing for action figures (all up for auction) with $9.99 allocated for shipping for each item.I've just had a msg from a buyer who'd like to buy 4 - 5 of th...

Resolved! Cancelling listing

Hi , just recently sold an item.Buyer paid and picked up. No dispute.What I sold was 24 service manuals.I tried to cancel the listing , but the listing remains.Ebay seemed to think I had 24 items for sale.When I tried to revise the listing and remove...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment

Hey guys. I'm trying to sell an item,but when I go to payment method.its only giving me an option for eBay to manage the payment, it's not letting me put in my bank details so the buyer can pay me directly.. is that right... Cheers

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful