Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

updating VAT/GST exemption

'e. You are responsible for notifying eBay if you no longer qualify for VAT/GST exemption and will remain liable for any VAT/GST resulting from your failure to change your VAT/GST status with eBay.'Fair enough. But *how* do you notify eBay if you no ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay is ok with collecting from fees from untracked goods but is unwilling offer seller protection

I have 14k items sold most of them sent untracked to remain competitive I have bank records of me shipping same day every day for a year Unfortunately I am not covered by the seller protection policy eBay now I think there are two options either they...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

payment not received

I have sold an item and payment was made by the buyer to ebay - then I got notice that on 24. 01. payment was sent to me but today it is the 31. 01. and payment is still not in my account , what can I do

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Another sendle cautionary tale

Just to add to the discussion about Sendle's poor service. I've used them previously around 10 times without issue, I actually thought the service was quite good and a bit cheaper than AusPost. The other week I sold an item and had it listed for Send...

Postage Policy and Ebay Customer Service

Hi I have an ongoing issue with my postage policy. I have it set up so that each additional item is +$0.00 charged (combined postage). It used to work just fine and then one day it stopped working, now buyer is charged for every item. I think when it...

Looking for someone to sell products on my behalf.

G'day, I currently have over $70000 worth of stock and I'm trying to find someone to sell the products for me as I don't have the time with another business I'm running. If anyone is interested in selling the products on my behalf they can take any p...

Resolved! Payment on hold experienced 12 year seller

Hi I sold a ring yesterday. When I went to page to update tracking info after posting the item the message from eBay said “funds will be paid once tracking info is updated”. I went online today and see they have put a hold on my payment until deliver...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Daily total not updating

As the title says, just today is anyone else's daily total not updating for today? Ours isn't

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item Not Received (INR)-Buyer Fraud-Local Australia Market

Anyone else got some good ideas or help. There is a growing major problem (in my business anyway) with Item not received (INR) fraud in Local Australian Mail. I do not expect that ebay will take any action over this, as unfortunately, due to poor per...

item price misleading

it is getting beyond a joke, search bikini or alike, seller slips in something like panties unrelated at a lower price.search for something within the listing there is something else and in some cases that your looking for is out of stock

Issues with Shipping on new listing screen

I am trying to list an item on the new shipping screen and eBay rejects the dimensions/weight of the parcel when I try to list. Australia Post's website says it's fine, but eBay disagrees. I certainly would prefer to list it for all rather than local...

Resolved! Why are payments on hold

Hi, I am wondering why every payment after selling an item is put on hold ? I have 100% feedback and reputation? thank you

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful