Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer did not choose postage and cannot pick up item either

Hi All, I’m new to selling on eBay and need some advice on how to handle a situation whereby the buyer did not choose postage options but also cannot pick the item up (they are interstate). I thought there must be a way to adjust the total cost by ad...

Late shipment defects

I just looked at my seller dashboard and I have 7 late shipment defects,it is ticked as carrier says late not buyer.How does what the carrier says count as a defect.Five arrived within the time and two the buyers asked me not to post until they retur...

Shipping

Is anyone finding the efforts of sendle a disgrace , they lose it, I pay for it. Any one having the same problem

EBay is allowing sellers to offer NO actual products - for a fee! And that's ok with EBay

Have been recently reporting sellers who manipulate searches by offering their 'product' at a low fee but it's not the product they're actually promoting - it's a piece of garbage, while the actual product can cost ten times more. BUT WAIT! It's now ...

Why wont buyers leave feedback?

Hi, I always leave feedback when buyers pay for the item. When I post the items I always track them to make sure they get delivered. Just recently the last 4 items I sold in particular not one of the buyers have left me feedback. Why? Are they lazy o...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 55 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Pick up code info

I had the eBay customer pick up some items via Uber I sold but eBay is wanting a pick up code. Does this need to come from the buyer in order for the funds to be released to my end?

Resolved! PICK UP CODE

Where? why is this so difficult? I have the code and nowhere to put itMarked as picked up now what? come on

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where can I go to find items to sell on ebay?

Hi there, Where and how do individuals find things to sell on ebay? I want to buy items in bulk and then sell those items individually through ebay, how do I do this? Do sellers contact and buy from a distributer? Can someone please point me in the r...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unpaid auction item

Hi recently sold an item at auction only to receive an email from the successful bidder that were no longer going to pay for it - what’s the best course of action - thought successful bidders were obliged to complete the transaction ??

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Item delivered but payment stuck on hold

Hi everyoneI sold an item and sent it via Australia post. My payment was put on hold for reasons unknown. I have a 100% rating, no strikes of any kind against me and the item was only for a couple of hundred dollars.The buyer has definitely received ...

Resolved! selling to a lower bidder

I had an item with 1 bid, then another person bid on it and won.Unfortunately the new bidder was overseas with a record of non payment and as I don't sell overseas I cancelled the order.Is there any way of offering the item to the original bidder?Tha...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Authenticity Guarantee

Hello,I recently sold an authentic designer bag on eBay for the first time. I am confused, received an Authenticity Guarantee email, saying that I need to send the item for authentication before it’s sent to the buyer. What does this mean?I also rece...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful