Shipping

Ebay & Pitney Bowes are playing a dirty, dirty game with their lies about so calling anything they wish "restricted items"  

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Shipping

@joethenuts wrote:

WENDY  WENDY  WENDY  i dont think you should be telling the world what item the op is buying whith out her consent , she would of stated what the item was , and if she chooses to say what the item is ,thats up to the op.  if you want to snoop into her afairs thats your business ,but thats up to the op if she wants the item disclosed ,   no diferent to you posting here on another id, 

ps even though the item is not a personel item some items are ,   all you have to ask is what was the item in question and then let the op answere it ,if she wants to.   

Agree with Joe.

There really is no need to give the details of the purchase.

Think I have been guilty of this from time to time Cat Embarassed     Thinking about It a little more carefully, it really isn't respectful.

It is also irrelevant what was said or not said on other threads, not everyone has the time to sit at their computer reading every single thread, every single day.   

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: Shipping

@aussietrade000 wrote:

Ebay & Pitney Bowes are playing a dirty, dirty game with their lies about so calling anything they wish "restricted items"  

Correct.

Further, Pitney Bowes is the global eBay shipper at fair prices.

However, it is only for use one way only for American and UK goods to Australia and not vice versa.

I am unable to buy some stock from my American wholesalers and get it delivered via PB to me to sell on eBay.

This is because America and the UK want to sell their goods only, and not you and me.

In other words, you must buy American direct from America/UK and not Australia.

In many cases, I have found the cost of shipping far exceeds the value of the stock I want by orders of magnitude.

When I tried to discuss this matter with eBay, I was asked to call eBay in the U.S. only to be put through to support in Melbourne?

D.K.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply