Size of photos

My photos of my items are showing with the top cut off. In my store, my buyers can't see the whole picture before opening it up. What can I do? 

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: Size of photos

Are you sure?   Try another browser.   They look alright to me.

Message 2 of 23
Latest reply

I have been in touch with customer help and they said they can see it too and are looking in to fixing it. Thanks for your reply..

Message 3 of 23
Latest reply

The answer might be in this link....I went to ebay.com site & their thumbnail pictures are the same.....also they no longer have zoom in USA....so you can't read what a book is about for instance....another nightmare

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/eBay-to-Change-Seller-Listing-Experience/m-p/2382287#M20678...

Message 4 of 23
Latest reply

try going through your red door....have a look at your Puss in Boots thumbnail for instance......portrait size photos seem only to be affected...might have to take them all in landscape....sheesh!

Message 5 of 23
Latest reply

Our thumbnails are the same.

I just checked our store on ebay.com, and it still has zoom for our images.

Hopefully they keep zoom here, as it's almost essential when buying stamps as you can see the condition much more clearly.
Message 6 of 23
Latest reply

IF we lose zoom (heaven forbid) we will all have to write excruciatingly long blurbs........let's hope this is temporary & not a sign of things to come
Message 7 of 23
Latest reply

You may be looking at something else. I don't have Puss In Boots. I did read the US item and it looks like more trouble! 

Message 8 of 23
Latest reply

I was replying to curraone, sorry..

The river in Egypt store would NOT BE HAPPY right now....what a mess!
Message 9 of 23
Latest reply

Sorry I didn't look properly who you replied to....

Message 10 of 23
Latest reply