Size of photos

My photos of my items are showing with the top cut off. In my store, my buyers can't see the whole picture before opening it up. What can I do? 

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: Size of photos

@twyngwyn wrote:
IF we lose zoom (heaven forbid) we will all have to write excruciatingly long blurbs........let's hope this is temporary & not a sign of things to come

I include blurbs anyway...

My stuff it mostly fiction, but the Egyptian river, where applicable, usually has the publisher's blurb. For fiction, Fantastic Fiction.

Message 12 of 23
Latest reply

I always take photos of the blurb, saves so much time.....will try doing it in 'landscape'
Message 13 of 23
Latest reply

@twyngwyn wrote:
IF we lose zoom (heaven forbid) we will all have to write excruciatingly long blurbs........let's hope this is temporary & not a sign of things to come

Easy to rectify, although still annoying no doubt, but just google the book, copy and paste the blurb.

I used to go into Amazon and use the blurb they printed, cheating yes, quicker Hells yes and you are not breaking

any copyright laws as the blurb us the blurb no matter where it is posted

Message 14 of 23
Latest reply

have just noticed that it only seems to affect the new-style stores......those retaining old-style stores (perfect photos) have other issues ie....unable to open pages within store
Message 15 of 23
Latest reply

Well that is good news for you

Message 16 of 23
Latest reply

A lot of my thumbnails are also cropped / auto zoomed also, which is really annoying as when buyers browse through listings, they can only see the chest area of my item, which when going into the full photos, show the whole clothing item.

I first noticed this quite a few months ago.
Message 17 of 23
Latest reply

I just had a look at your listings wow they are cropped!! I have been in touch with the help agents and they said they will get back to me. Haven't heard from them yet. I will try to get in touch again with them and see what they say.  I'll let you know.  

Message 18 of 23
Latest reply

Do you mean mine? OH NOOOO! I was hoping maybe it was only me who saw them so cropped!!!
Message 19 of 23
Latest reply

we're all in the same boat (unless you have old-style store - they have other issues)......this has been going on for too long!

FIX THIS SITE, eBay!!
Message 20 of 23
Latest reply