Some may think it funny ?

Item 121378849739  Some may think it funny, but description is far from P C . 🙂  Be interesed it OP's  opinions. 

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: Some may think it funny ?

ancarswa
Community Member

It is racist as there is a word used in the description that is offensive and cosidered a racist to people from Pakistan. 

Hindus are usualy quite peaceful and decent people so this guy must be the exception to the rule. I guess he is not concerned about the bad Karma he might get from 'selling his god' for money. 

Message 21 of 26
Latest reply

It actually might make good karma. It is what it is though right? good bad or whatever.

Message 22 of 26
Latest reply

You're confusing Hindu with Buddhist. Ganesha is a Hindu god.

Reincarnation into an appropriate lifeform, depending on their record in the previous life, may be considered karma.

But I had a chuckle. Although if a wanted a statue of Ganesha, I'm sure I could get it from China for cheaper. 

Message 23 of 26
Latest reply

But this one has a proven track record...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 24 of 26
Latest reply

I noticed on May 27 2010 he sent feedback for the patients he received. Why would you want to buy a patient, when you can get them for free? I personally try and avoid them like the plague, especially in my job, hee hee!! 😄

I have to say, I got a good laugh at the negative feedback that was left for him. He sounds like a real charmer!

Message 25 of 26
Latest reply

it's gone

Message 26 of 26
Latest reply