Some may think it funny ?

Item 121378849739  Some may think it funny, but description is far from P C . 🙂  Be interesed it OP's  opinions. 

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Another way to report it.

Prohibited and restricted items >

Offensive or violent material >

Racially or ethnically offensive language and items

Joono
Message 11 of 26
Latest reply

Have a look at his red dots!

Message 12 of 26
Latest reply

Someone should just buy it and then return it for not as descibed. I'm sure they will learn a valuable lesson.

Message 13 of 26
Latest reply

Check out the ad on the right.

Message 14 of 26
Latest reply

Someone should just buy it and then return it for not as descibed. I'm sure they will learn a valuable lesson.

Dear Paypal, I wish to claim not as described as I am sitting in jail for running over 5 redheads even though I had my god at my side Smiley LOL

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 15 of 26
Latest reply

I actually don't think this is racist in the slightest. I see things on free to air TV all the time (usually from the US) that I find more offensive than what this person is saying, in terms of racism. They are not actually singling out a group of people because of race. The religous side could be different though. They are actually being carefull not too. Not that I agree with it or anything, and yes it is in poor taste.

Message 16 of 26
Latest reply

My guess is someone may be hoping the media will pick this up so they can have their 15 minutes. Sounds like a complete tool. I'm a non religious, pretty inappropriate and politically incorrect person, but that didn't even make me laugh.

Message 17 of 26
Latest reply

the judge will will have to adjourn for 3 months to await paypals decision.

Message 18 of 26
Latest reply

@horizon1907 wrote:

Item 121378849739  Some may think it funny, but description is far from P C . 🙂  Be interesed it OP's  opinions. 

hi, how on this earth can any sane person think this man is funny. he is degrading anyone mentioned in his appaling list of people

he obviously has a problem with.

live & let live. i doubt he would even know any of us are discussing his ad.

thanks

Message 19 of 26
Latest reply

Probably getting off on it. Seems like a bit of a sicko.

Message 20 of 26
Latest reply