Still haven't received my funds after selling items a month ago

Sold items at the end of October, they were on hold till the 14-16th November as I'm a new seller, funds got sent and then nothing. Don't know where the money is, but the following message is on my account.  

There's a delay in your payout reaching your bank, and we're working hard to resolve it. Occasionally, this takes longer than usual due to compliance checks that help keep eBay a safe place to buy and sell online.

Anyone know how long this takes before it's resolved?

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Are you properly signed up and ID verified (either passport or drivers licence), and have you also verified your bank account? If I remember correctly, there would have been 2 small deposits sent to the account, and you have to enter those numbers.

Message 2 of 20
Latest reply

If you sold at the end of October as a new seller, I don’t know why you were told 14 to 16 November

It is 30 days hold, not two weeks

Never if you did not fully and successfully complete sign up to Managed Payments and get the go ahead to start selling

Message 3 of 20
Latest reply

My account is verified. My bank I believe is also verified, I had to sign into my bank account and I linked it like that, not sure if that's right though because I don't believe I got any micro deposits

Message 4 of 20
Latest reply

That's what shows up on the transaction details. It's marked as "funds sent" not that they're on hold.

Message 5 of 20
Latest reply

Still haven't received my payouts after a month. 

This is ridiculous 

Message 6 of 20
Latest reply

You would have needed to have received two micro deposits (both a small amount of cents worth) as part of the process for Managed Payments

Are you with ANZ?  a couple of people posted they had issues with the sign up process and were apparently told be eBay it was because of ANZ

Message 7 of 20
Latest reply

No. I didn't. Because my bank account is already verified.  They even told me it was already verified and I didn't need to add the micro deposits

I waited 2 weeks for the holding period to pass. Then the funds were sent. They left my eBay account in 4 seperate transactions. 

Then 2 weeks after they were sent. They were resent again. 

Message 8 of 20
Latest reply

It sounds like you used the instant verification system, for your bank verification, rather than the micro deposit system, as such no micro deposits required.

The instant verification (sign in via ebay) is normally very reliable.

Have you spoken with your bank, to see if the problem is at their end.

Message 9 of 20
Latest reply

I done both, I was already verified from a year ago (I went through bank statements and saw 2 microdeposits from eBay in mid 2021). I then readded my bank account via the instant verification method.

My bank, NAB, said they can't see any transactions until it lands in my account.  eBay tells me those bank transaction IDs only appear when the bank accepts the payment. 

I had 3 payments sent on the 14th,15th and 16th Nov. Which have now been resent on the 30th Nov. 1st Dec and 2nd Dec. All 3 payouts resent 2 weeks and 2 days after the initial payout.

I did however get in contact with a higher up at eBay via LinkedIn. Now I'm just waiting for them to get back to me. There really isn't much I can do but wait. 

Message 10 of 20
Latest reply