Stuffed about !

I listed a Pinball machine,1 bid,by a brand new ebayer,item is pick up only,I am near Sydney buyer is in Adelaide,(its all turning to **bleep** me thinks)Phoned buyer after I lodged a cancel request,his response was he "would see what he could do for me".Process says he has 10 days to reply.Have tried phoning buyer again and his phone number is now disconnected.Oh and now Ebay has given me the bill for the sale.Tried Ebay support,and they said they would try and contact buyer within 2 days (this was several days ago).Am now expecting Ebay will Auto withdraw payment of funds I do not have covered.Time to give Ebay the flick,am over it.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Stuffed about !

That gave me my best laugh all day.

I bet you're right.

He's just enjoying the bidding experience, his mind hasn't taken the next step of actually *gasp* paying or following through.

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: Stuffed about !

So,after being stuffed around by a new buyer in another state.The sale was finally cancelled (after 10 days),in the mean time my credit account has been charged $138 and my ebay account has been credited with $138.My question is ,how do I claim those funds from my Ebay account ?

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply