Stupid eBay email.

Get a higher level of protection

It's been more than a year since you last updated your personal info.
Keeping your personal info up to date can help better protect your account.
Sound like a good idea? All you have to do is go to eBay and take a look at your personal info to confirm that it's still correct. If you updated your personal info recently, please ignore this reminder.

How how is that going to give me a higher level of protection? What a load of codswallup.

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Stupid eBay email.

go-tazz
Community Member

IMHO,it's a ploy to get members to update their contact details and it has nothing to do with giving you

better protection,good.gif

Now PP will just have to do the same so members have correct postal addresses,(hopefully without that

stupid second address line that they seem to muck up a bit),stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

Message 2 of 21
Latest reply

Stupid eBay email.

they should have just said please update your details. Why does there always have to be BS in everything they say.
Message 3 of 21
Latest reply

Stupid eBay email.

Because they have being doing it for so long that they don't know how to do it the sensible/correct way,shok.gif

Message 4 of 21
Latest reply

Stupid eBay email.

I skimmed through it and deleted it.

Message 5 of 21
Latest reply

Stupid eBay email.

Awwwww,  I thought I was speshul - turns out everybody got one      sniffle.gif

Message 6 of 21
Latest reply

Stupid eBay email.

I thought it was going to direct me to a special "health & beauty" promotion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 7 of 21
Latest reply

Stupid eBay email.

WEll I can't find my personal info ..... where is it?

Message 8 of 21
Latest reply

Stupid eBay email.

Top right:

My eBay, My eBay Summary, then on the left the Account tab, Personal information

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 9 of 21
Latest reply

Stupid eBay email.

when i go to confirm your phone number & click 'get a txt' it says 'Please provide the correct information.'. what the?? the number is correct, its a mobile but after i confirm it format changes to +61 in front of it & takes away the 0 so i dunno, anyone else had that issue?

Message 10 of 21
Latest reply